Getting enrolled at Carroll Community College requires seven easy steps:
- Complete and return an Enrollment Application.
- Request your high school and college transcripts be sent to Carroll.
- Apply for financial aid by completing a FAFSA.
- Make an appointment for placement testing.
- Obtain your test results in a First Advising Session.
- Finalize your registration in the Records Office.
- Pay the cashier or arrange for deferred payment.
The Enrollment Application is in the college catalog, available for download from the college’s website www.carrollcc.com, or will be mailed to you by request from the Admissions Office at 410-386-8430. Call if you have any questions about getting admitted and enrolled at the college: your home for learning.
Back to top